[OM] E-500 battery Li Ion

Subject: [OM] E-500 battery Li Ion
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:33:46 -0800
I forget what the results of a conversation about the Li Ion batteries was.

Is it better to discharge them all the way, or should one plop them in the
charger before you go out each day, or immediately upon the low battery
light coming on, or doesn't it make any difference at all?

I think I am getting about 50 less pics per charge now then I did at
Christmas and I was using more flash them too. So I am wondering if I did
something I shouldn't have to the battery.

Scott