[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:17:02 -0400

> Sort of watching the Oscars. Glad Al Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth,"
> won the best documenatry award. This is something we all need to think
> more about. Sorry I'm not doing better. I'll try to do more. I at least
> recycle crap.
>
> Walt

http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20070218-100445-1207r.htm

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/editorialsletters/story.html?id=55f4dc45-f308-4b34-80af-011a0cf38fed

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/130207globalwarming.htm

Yes, it's definitely controversial. And definitely crap IMO. I'm old enough
to remember when they were prophesying (1970's) we had to "act now" because
all the pollution we were producing was blocking the sun and dangerously
cooling the earth. Then there was the prophecies of "population explosion"
that would leave us without standing room on earth by about the year 2000.
Of course Al Gore will never have to answer for his ridiculous predictions
either, as he knows he'll be long gone by then, meanwhile laughing all the
way to the bank.

Wayne