[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:46:25 -0500
For the record, Gore may not have have "invented" the Internet, but he
was the driving force behind its development in U.S. government and
authored the legislation that made its growth possible.  Please see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Performance_Computing_Act

BTW, may I ask what makes Gore an "idiot"?

ScottGee1