[OM] Re: [OT] Health Care

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Health Care
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:10:29 -0500
and last October Posse Comitatus was severely weakened or cancelled by
bush (a little clause slipped into an emergency appropriations bill).
That and Habaeus Corpus sets some of the groundwork for martial law and
dictatorship.  "This'd be a heck of a lot easier if this were a
dictatorship, (heh, heh), just so long as I'm the dictator" (people
laughing in background) gwb.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net