[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:33:34 -0800 (PST)
My problem with this whole idea of "Global Warming" is the
pop-science that has been going on.  Basically, all I've seen for the
past five years is the "scientists" have predetermined the outcome
and do studies that support their conclusions.

This isn't unlike the jealous husband that supposes his wife's
putting on makeup in the morning as a sign that she's having an
affair.  Regardless of the fact that she works in a styling salon and
she has to look good.

AG

Get your own web address.