[OM] Re: 5D Cleaning Problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D Cleaning Problems?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:58:30 -0800
If it does not show up in your usual use, why bother? When it gets
nasty enough to bother you I would just let Olympus do it and let
them be responsible. People who used their cameras a lot used to say
get a regular CLA. A cleaning every two or three years would not be
so awful.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA