[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:51:20 -0800
Agreed that the science on this is young and climate science is never
going to be as certain as gravity. It is making great strides though
as focus is turned on the climate and much of the latest stuff seems
to say that things are worse than we thought.  I think what you have
is a consensus for that among people who are working in the field
right now. You are right no one knows it for sure, but  I think if
you bet against it at this point it is like making the 9 to 1 bet at
the races. You might win, but...

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA