[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:30:47 -0700
Of course.  People working in the field of science are no superhumans.  Some
do good work others don't, it is then up to you and the rest of the
community to distinguish between those who are good and who are bad or even
fraudsters.  The science community is usually pretty good at that, given
enough time.  The GW debate has now been going on for a pretty long time and
evidence, such as what is presented in IPCC's, is not critizesed by very
many any more.  That does of course not mean that everything they say is
correct, it just means that it is currently accepted by most people.
Natural sciences are not 100% facts and truth.