[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:52:34 -0800 (PST)
While on the subject...
  Does anyone know the whereabouts of our own Jon Arklay?  Last time I spoke to
him, he was leaving for a photo expedition in Africa.  The purpose of the trip
was to uncover the dirty deeds of those greedy bastards running the oil
companies.
  He was working several jobs to self-sponsor what supposed to be a six-month
journey, well six months passed long time ago and I am wondering if anything
happened to him.  His email box is full, he is not on AOL IM.
  Anyone?
  OM content:
  He planned to use OM's and film...
  Boris
  P.S.  Back on topic:  According to Al Gore's chart, the current concentration
of the CO2 in the atmosphere is at a level surpassing several times those in
previous peak periods...

The fish are biting.