[OM] Re: Kodachrome internationally

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome internationally
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:06:53 +0000
I've loved Kodachrome for many years -- "Kodachrome, you give us those nice
bright colors. You give us the greens of summer. Makes you think all the
world's a sunny day." -- Paul Simon.

But last night I ordered a bunch of mailers for A&I E-6 processing. I've
settled on Provia and Velvia, which are nearly as good, and less trouble to get
developed. I can get one-day E-6 processing about 10 miles away, but it's not
worth the effort. I ain't in that much of a hurry anymore to see how I screwed
up.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from