[OM] Re: An embarrassing confession

Subject: [OM] Re: An embarrassing confession
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:05:24 -0700
Everyone has stories like this.  20 years ago I was in Asia hiking in the
jungle with other people.  Suddenly we came across a tiger who had just made
a kill.   It stood on the path beside the dead deer roaring and then ran
away, probably because how many we were.  I took the pictures of a
lifetime - only to realize later that there was no film.  And to add insult
to injury, we went on a white water rafting tour, and all the pictures I
took there were ruined because the battery in my (otherwise) trusty OM-1 was
dead.  I did not notice.