[OM] Re: [OT] Health Care

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Health Care
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 04:02:59 +0000
It's provided by the county government, and that's the kind of business that
seldom goes down. They've been very good to me, and if need be, they'll just
raise taxes to keep us going. I retired mostly because my retirement benefits,
since I contributed some extra for several years to the pension fund, exceeded
my salary, so I decided to just stay home, never wear a tie again (except for
my mother's funeral) and let the money flow to the bank via electronic
desposit. Besides, I was old enough to start collecting Social Security, which
added to the "bonus" and goes to the bank the same way.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --