[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:09:56 -0800
Naw, it makes you an environmentalist though, saving what water we have left
that is usually wasted on lawns.

Of course, I see my customers on the concept that it is just a whole lot
less work, most of them will go for that before they'll save any natural
resources, which we've been educated to think is bountiful and endless
(operative prefix is 'end')