[OM] Re: [OT] Health Care

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Health Care
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:54:51 +1100
Indeed. I had to get a full dental check before my knee surgery as
they are paranoid about infections and bad teeth are close to a
certain indicator of failure of the prosthetic by infection.
A friend almost died because a dental infection attacked a heart
valve - she had a PIC line direct into the heart for some time. Some
'implication'!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx