[OM] Re: [OT] Health Care

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Health Care
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 01:00:10 -0800
There is a dental college, it is 75 miles and about 2 hours from here, yeah,
I should look into that.
Everything work wise got really tight about Feb 1st, so  don't know when I'm
going to have a spare 5er much less gas.

At least it isn't hurting the last few days, just most of it broke away,
though anything sweet like fresh natural fruit juice makes it hurt.