[OM] Re: Mr. Fildes

Subject: [OM] Re: Mr. Fildes
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:43:36 +1100
Yes - I got a bit carried away tonight because that discussion really
pushed my buttons on two points.
Damn I get annoyed by what some people choose to believe. I try to
balance between skepticism (which has its own internal problems but
can save a lot of grief) and my natural gullibility (being so open-
minded that your brains fall out).
And no need for endearment Piers - I only feel young inside.
Got a cuddle from a couple of sweet twentysomethings today tho' and
that took a few years off.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx