[OM] Re: My lense list,

Subject: [OM] Re: My lense list,
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 01:55:35 -0800
Allen,

Are some of the lens's on your list 4/3rds lens's?

If so, the impression I have had, and probably everyone else is that these
are all OM lens's.

If half are 4/3 and half are OM it might make more sense to me to have so
many lens's.

Geez, I am through the cheap lens experimentation stage right now (until I
have the zuikoholic dollars to spend) and looking at getting rid of about 4
that the over lap is not what I need, they were all bought for a reverse
macro and I have to admit, the kit 14-45 3.5F lens is giving me a better
quality than any of the others, even the 1.8f 50 mm Yashica lens.

Have you taken what you have and used each lens in every situation you can
think of? Know that lens inside out and what it does/doesn't do for you?

I recall your going to use these at home, instead of a hike or something.

I am  limited by weight, as my 'short' walks are 4 miles and 4 hours and I
can't take time to stop and set the tri pod up except on a few hikes where I
have announced tripods in advance, otherwise folks get tired of waiting.

Scott