[OM] Re: E-500 battery Li Ion

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 battery Li Ion
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 02:02:16 -0800
I have a second battery, as when that red light comes on, I may have several
hundred more shots to go before I ever see something an made again, like my
truck or an electrical outlet.

I'm thinking of getting at least one more since I can find them relatively
cheap, the cheap one is lasting as long as the OM batter and the OM hasn't
been charged more than 10 additional times than the OM replica.

Scott