[OM] Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:16:13 -0600
On 2/27/07, Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2/27/07, Scott Peden <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone tell me what quality this is? It is 58 mm long or 2.25 inches
> > long.
>
> A soft quality.  I haven't used mine in years.  Perhaps it's a bit
> sharper on an E-system camera.  Worth a try.
>
> Joel W.

Was able to try it on the E-330 with 100/2.8 just before leaving for
work.  So dark!  But with the miraculous Live View, the result looks
more promising that I would have thought.  Must find time to play with
it some more.

I think I picked this thing up in a pawn shop for about $15 about ten years ago.

Joel W.