[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:41:37 +0000
Excellent, Jez :-)

Sorry, Manuel, but I deleted your reply without spotting that it was
from you.  My thread parser in Mail is a bit inefficient sometimes
and there has been quite a lot to delete lately ;-)

Do tell me when to hold my tongue/"pen", Manuel.  But I do feel it a
personal crusade to keep those who are learning English (even
advanced "learners" like you) to the Good Side of the English-
speaking world.

And yes, I do realise that this is purely personal ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.