[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:11:00 -0700
Scientists funded by the various governments are also subject to pressures
from their funding agencies. I worked for a government sponsored laboratory
and we were considered a hostile witness several times because our test
results didn't reflect the answers certain industry people wanted to see. It
happens. /jmac