[OM] Re: spam: Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21

Subject: [OM] Re: spam: Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:12:57 -0800
Moose,

Thank you very much for those critiques and lessons!

I'll make some notes before I go back to the haunts of the Red Shouldered
Hawk and see what I can do to vastly improve my shots.

Basically seeing what is in focus is really hard for me to do with the
manual lenses so I get what looks OK, the go a little one way then the
other, now I am seeing that almost not moving it in either direction makes a
lot of difference too.

I am pretty good at hand held, better at finding something to lean against
or rest the camera on when the tri pod isn't available, so I'll start with
the 500 mm at 1/000 and the 210 with 2X at something new 400-500 shutter
speed.

Considering I though 125 was a fast shutter speed, which those pics are
anywhere from 80-125, unless I had the auto function on.