[OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:10:42 +0100
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:53:08 +0100, ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Łukasz, what is the condition of the foam seal on the back lid?

I can't really tell. I can see it and it seems to be in pretty good shape
but I am not really sure of its actual condition.

> Hmmm . . . well, now that I've looked at the image you posted, that
> may be the wrong question to ask.
> How consistent are the double red streaks throughout the roll?
> According to my crude measurement, they hit the same area of the frame
> each time they occur.

And they do indeed. They always occur - if they occur, that is - in very
center of the frame. Sometimes two adjoining frames are spoiled just as
you can see it on fourth and fifth frame on my scan, counting from the
left.

So you suggest to keep the camera just for the spare parts, don't you?

> Very nice work on your Web site, BTW.

Thank you, I am glad you like it (you're referring to a general desing or
pictures? I hope the latter ;-)

--
Łukasz Grabuń
http://grabun.com/