[OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:23:23 -0500
If possible, scan the sample to show the sprocket area too.  Red streaks
like that are not typical of bad back foam.

There is a small area of sprocket showing near the right end and it
looks as if it is NOT fogged.  Open the back of the camera and look at
the curtain bars as you wind the shutter.  Bars (they overlap, there are
two, you should see mostly only one) should be straight up and down as
they move across the film plane.

John
CPS, Inc.
www.zuiko.com