[OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:39:55 +0100
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:23:23 +0100, John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> If possible, scan the sample to show the sprocket area too.  Red streaks
> like that are not typical of bad back foam.

Here you are, the very start of a roll (about 85K, JPG file):

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/541/sprocketda3.jpg

> There is a small area of sprocket showing near the right end and it
> looks as if it is NOT fogged.  Open the back of the camera and look at
> the curtain bars as you wind the shutter.  Bars (they overlap, there are
> two, you should see mostly only one) should be straight up and down as
> they move across the film plane.

Few of frames are not fogged.

The curtains - you mean shutter curtains? - look OK, there's just a small
"dent" in it but I remember seeing it before; definitely, it's been there
 from the very beginning, I posted a question to the other forum regarding
it.

--
Łukasz Grabuń
http://grabun.com/