[OM] Re: spam: Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21

Subject: [OM] Re: spam: Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:26:51 -0800
Wonderful, and thanks for the data.

I've been working on my pair of red shouldered hawks for 2 years before they
didn't just take of the instant the camera was pointed at them.
Unfortunately, they frequent a place I work at only once a week. The very
first pics I took were with the 500 mm lens and 2 and 3 x teles on it, I've
finally got it to where I can get close enough to get the same size of
picture with just the 500. Last October they would still take off at 60 feet
if they noticed me looking at them.

Everything there I want to shoot seems to need a 4f or better lens and 200
mm lens just doesn't get close enough.

I want it all, and I want it now, maybe I should just start with the
patience for a first course :-)