[OM] Re: My lense list,

Subject: [OM] Re: My lense list,
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:43:18 -0800
Dang, I'd love to have wheels and a motor on my tripod, if it isn't noisy
and polluting...... Of course, I'm rather bored with the areas I can take
pics form the side of the road, except that one Sunset I posted, power lines
in the way all over the place and I was pushing the camera into the phone
pole to assure no movement while I was shooting.