[OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:11:28 -0800
ScottGee1 wrote:
> This is likely the proverbial dumb question, but just to be sure . . .
>
> Even though the OM-PC/G/20 screen (LC4124) does not have a tab, it can
> be safely used in the OM-1/2/3/4 bodies?

Oops, I forgot to mention. John has said that the OMPC/G/20 screen has
the same brightness as the 2 series screens.

No one has yet answered the question raised in 2004 that I recently
reposted and again repost.

An exchange between C.H. and George (Classic VW) S. on 2/1/2004:

OK, C.H., from what you are saying, now I think the "Fine" in the name
of the 2-series screens, "Fine Lumi-Micron" is there deliberately to
differentiate from the OM-PC's "bright" Lumi-Micron. That may indeed
mean that those screens have a finer grain. Thanks for your info.

George S.

Moose