[OM] Re: OT More Leica news

Subject: [OM] Re: OT More Leica news
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:52:37 -0700
It was 68 here too....oops that was the wind velocity. I had a hard
afternoon skiing in the nice new soft fluffy powder. Tomorrow I have to ski
all day in that awful stuff, if the damn wind doesn't blow us off the road.
I feel so sorry for myself. Sometimes daffodils will make the mistake of
poking there little heads out here on a warm week. Then they get frozen and
blown away. /jmac