[OM] Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]

Subject: [OM] Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:07:22 -0800
> From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> If I didn't have a native garden I'd use grey water from the shower
> and sinks - but the indigenous plant life is intolerant of phosphates
> - extremely so.

How about a "constructed wetland?" You trickle your grey water
through a bunch of stuff that loves phosphates. Then you can use it
on the natives. Cattails and other reeds will love your grey water.

:::: Because the -- all which is on the table begins to address the
big cost drivers. For example, how benefits are calculated, for
example, is on the table. Whether or not benefits rise based upon
wage increases or price increases. There's a series of parts of the
formula that are being considered. And when you couple that, those
different cost drivers, affecting those -- changing those with
personal  accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more
likely to be -- or closer delivered to that has been promised. Does
that make any sense to you? -- George W. Bush, explaining his
"improved" Medicare ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::