[OM] Re: : Help (again!)

Subject: [OM] Re: : Help (again!)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:15:19 +1300
Nick Wilson wrote

> Hello list managers or other helpful persons,
>  (big snip)

> The volume of trafffic is simply too much, although I do find a lot of
> interest still (not necessarily about 'Creation Science', which is right
> wing Flat Earth stuff).
>
> So how the bloody hell do I get to the digest! The commands don't work,
> variations of the commands don't work (even my memory of the variation
> Moose or whomsoever it was suggested). I have tried emailing
> kafka@xxxxxxxxxx and hotelcalifornia@xxxxxxxxxx but they don't work.
>
> Take care,
>
> Nick

I suggest that while things continue as at present, the digest is an even
worse option. This last one is  3 6 9 KB !!   For Pete's sake :-((

At least with individual e-mails you can trash individual entries, but with the
digest you get the whole shebang, chaff with the grain.  Editing the digest
(when this size) to keep the grain and trash the chaff, is a right royal pain
in
the backside.

I noticed several contributions that had FIVE

>> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

footers, as well as repeating all the stuff I had already read about a dozen
times in the previous ten minutes.

Brian