[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:32:31 -0800
No.....The pics I have are Earth reflections when the rest of the USA is
dark (and all the cities are lit up) and the first hour or there about here
on the west coast you can see the dark part of the moon part of the year. It
is at least clear enough to see the whole circle. Until about 20 years ago,
I never saw that and I spend a lot of time outdoors.

Have you seen these, though they are composite shots.

I've seen several articles on light pollution and this phenomenon.