[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:20:36 +1100
Couldn't agree more (what contrarian?). But I think the problem is
wider than just snack foods.
It's such a nuisance having to build floors, earth or otherwise, to
retard this annoying gravitational effect.
I too have experienced an approximate doubling in gravity since my
late teens while my wife is quite unaffected so it is clearly a
disciminatory effect. I could hardly lift the 5D and 70-200mm today
so Canons are also targeted.
Think of the savings in knee and hip surgery, back trouble and the
traumatic effects of falls.
We need to repeal this law immediately an replace it with a universal
law of depravity.
Or is it a law? Perhaps it is merely a theory!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx