[OM] Re: #040 Whiston church

Subject: [OM] Re: #040 Whiston church
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:17:27 +0000
You will find, I think, that "crenellated" is the word, AndrewF.
There is such a word as "crenulated" (in addition to your fevered
imagination ;-)), but it means scalloped, I gather; I had never seen
it before so I looked it up with the rather convenient Mac
dictionary :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker