[OM] Re: : Help (again!)

Subject: [OM] Re: : Help (again!)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:16:34 -0800
Steve Dropkin wrote:
> Brian Swale wrote:
>
>> I suggest that while things continue as at present, the digest is an even
>> worse option. This last one is  3 6 9 KB !!   For Pete's sake :-((
>>

> The volume of mail on this list lately (in non-digest mode) is such
> that I'm wondering how all-y'all find time to take photographs! ;-)

A great preponderance of those posts are attributable to only a few
individuals. My excuse is that it's cold and rainy out. :-)

Other, hardier and/or less rant motivated individuals wer out taking
images in the great world, and even posted some snowy scenes.

> Still, it's nice to see a vital list instead of one that pops a
> message into the inbox every once in a blue moon.

Indeed, indeed.
> OB OM: There already are more than a dozen people signed up for the
> Vernal Equinox Exchange.

Ah, yes, sign me up as well. Anything to force me to get involved with
this new printer. (No, no, one smiley was enough.)

Moose