[OM] Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:18:02 -0800
Any tips on how to shoot fish etc in an aquarium? I have the opportunity to
get a behind the scenes tour of Monterey Bay Aquarium this Saturday and I've
never been there before. I assume the 14-45 will be OK, I do have a manual
50mm 1.9f lens, but am still not doing well being able to tell when I have a
manual lens in focus.

I have the E-500 and no external flash (I suppose I can leave the reverse
macro ring home this time, huh?

And just because the above topic is OT, here is something On Topic for tis
crew, (no, it isn't environmental !!!!)

Medieval tech support

The Book

-        Warning - It's in foreign language (but with subtitles) :)

-        (this was sent to me by a Native Welsh speaker)

http://www.devilducky.com/media/57946/