[OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:26:23 -0500
I would never do this  ;-)

>>> hjlantern@xxxxxxx 02/28/07 03:17pm >>>

You all just can't learn to quit kicking that dead horse do you!?

I'll clarify some things about this list, although I doubt it wil make any
difference as everyone just wants to bitch, piss, and moan about a list of
equipment you have no financial interest in. And I believe none of you have
made one positive remark this whole time!

I will do this one more time although I don't believe it will make any
difference at all as you all are having a nice pat on the back in showing
just how wrong this is and what you would do differently and oh so much
better.

NOW READ MY LIPS AND SHUT UP LONG ENOUGH TO LISTEN OPENLY. Thiw is after all
my list, my money, my everything and NOT YOURS!!

This is what I have purchased for digital photography ONLY.

DIGITAL BODIES/LENSES

Olympus Evolt E-500
35mm Macro Olympus
14-45mm Olympus
40-150mm Olympus
50-200mm Olympus

This is what I have for OM MF lenses ONLY!!

Olympus Evolt E-330
( I bought this body solely for OM MF lenses. NOT for digital lenses.)

60-300 f/3.8-5.4 Tamron
300mm f/4.5 Olympus
90mm f/2.5 macro Tamron
80-200mm f/2.8 Tamron

My next purhase.

350/700MM TAMRON f4.5 Telephoto Canon Nikon Pentax +++  I WILL HAVE THIS ONE

This is a list of what I want ONLY FOR THE E-330! (since I bought this body
for this)

OLYMPUS 0M FIT 2x TELECONVERTER
Tamron SP 400mm f4
Tamron SP 300mm f2.8
Tamron SP 180mm f2.5
Tamron SP 90mm f2.5
Tamron SP 17mm f3.5
Tamron SP 60-300mm

The other list was a wish list of "if I had this lens I wonder what it would
be like.

BOTTON LINE!!! Can you all say anything positive about this and not just "I
would never do this" or "that would be dumb because it overlaps with your
digital lenses."

I was told to come to this group by one member because you all have such a
vast base of knowledge and experience. I was told by another member that you
all would not be mean in your help and direction. You've failed on both
fronts! You can't even step up to the challenge of "I have a digital camera
that I bought soley to handle "legacy lenses" and what would be the items
lenses I would get to give me the best coverage from macro to infinity in
one brand so I don't have to buy an adaptor for every lense I own?"

You don't get the privledge of saying that my desire to keep the 2 bodies
seperate as not really what I intend to do (read "you're lying to us"). You
need to stay within a single maker of lenses, you can't make dirogatory or
inflamatory statements. You can only offer POSITIVE input or "I would do
this task in this direction" with POSITIVE reasons and not the fallback
remark of "that lens you chose is trash, mine is better." Give me POSITIVE
reasons why you would go in that direction GOVERNED BY THE CRITERIA ABOVE!

If I only hear silence, or complaints, or grumbling than you all are not
what your piers believed you to be.

Allen

Intro*Terms