[OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:08:47 -0700
Well if it is only positive feedback you are after then this might not be
the right place.  I have not been here very long but I know that if you ask,
you will get honest answers.  They may contradict with what you think or
want, but they are honest.  If you are only after someone who agrees with
what you want then it might be better for you to find a good seller of these
items.  He is going to agree with you all the way.

In my humble opinion I think you have been rude towards those who have
devoted time and efforts in helping you.   I suggest you read the following.
I did learn a thing or two by doing that myself.
http://apa.org/monitor/feb06/egos.html
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70179-0.html