[OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-G lightleaks
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:22:08 -0800
Lukasz,

The foam used on more recent OM's was a self adhesive type that comes loose
much easier than the stuff used in the 70's. I have received several OM-10's
and OM-G's with the foam either gone or seriously out of place.

Not to worry though as it is easy to replace at home. John Hermanson
actually has precut kits for various OM's so I would suggest you drop him an
email.

Dan S.