[OM] Re: Random scans from the files - bokeh monster

Subject: [OM] Re: Random scans from the files - bokeh monster
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:19:02 -0800 (PST)
Moose,

No biggy.  I realized that my post wasn't clear in the intentions of what I was
trying to show. Also, it became clear to me, when viewing the 50/3.5 image on a
different computer how cruddy it looked.  What happened is that I passed the
image through Neat-Image and I got those strange painterly artifacts which
screw things up.  But I had to otherwise Chuck would have been all over me for
the nasty grain/noise in the image.  ;)

Regardless, both images look decent when presented in their proper format.

AG

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.