[OM] Re: Epson Photo R800 - Banner Printing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Photo R800 - Banner Printing?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:18:53 -0800
Martyn Smoothy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone got experience of printing panoramas with an Epson R800?

Haven't yet done that, but I do have an R1800, which is the wider
version of the R800. And the driver stuff is much like the 1270.
> Just tried a couple of times using roll paper (which is feeding through OK,
> etc..) & it stops after printing 297mm. Clearly something is telling it that
> it still has A4 loaded
You have.  :-) I'll bet that you have A4 selected under Size:  because
it's the biggest choice.
> but I've used the obvious roll paper setting & not sure what else to do...
You need to create a user defined paper size to fit your image. On the
driver Main page, in the Size: box, select User Defined. That will bring
up a box where you can define, name and save your custom size for the
pano. Now it will show up as a choice in the bottom part of the choices
in Size:

That should do it. Perhaps you can tell I've created custom sizes in
Epson drivers before.

Moose