[OM] Re: PMA show

Subject: [OM] Re: PMA show
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:31:37 -0500
Hah!  You think the H7 and H9 are something.  Just wait 'til you see the
HLC-15.  It's a 15 inch LCD flat panel on the user's side and a 30:1
zoom ratio cell phone camera on the other.  Also comes with a 10-way
Bose surround sound system with 1" woofers and 1/2" tweeters.  Ain't
that somethin'!

Chuck Norcutt