[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:17:32 -0800
Wonderful advice.

That's two good tips so far, I had forgotten about glass glare and a
polarizer too. Close up show cut down on any reflections in the room too...
reminds me of the guy who shot the e-bay photos, and his reflection was in
the sliding glass door and he didn't notice......and posted the pic to
E-Bay. Em bare Assed had two meanings then! I remember that every time AFTER
getting glass reflections.

Shooting and getting good shots is going to help my experience more than
doing it haphazardly and not getting another opportunity to do tis kind of
shooting for who knows how much longer.

Now, I'm praying that the weather holds, the last two times I tried to get
to the Monterey bay Aquarium, the Monterey  Peninsula became an island, and
I was going someplace as I was tired of not having any power! (95 and 97)