[OM] Re: Lenses for Allen

Subject: [OM] Re: Lenses for Allen
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:35:10 -0800
thank you Jeff. I appreciate this information and the searching you put into
it. That  was going to be my next buy! I apologize about not responding to
your post or anyone elses's for that matter. Most of the groups I am in
don't want posts that just say thanks.Takes up too much space.

But thank you again,
Allen