[OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please

Subject: [OM] Re: Elcheepo radio flash triggers -- Dr Flash, please
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:52:11 -0500
I just checked it out.  Requires AC power at the receiver so meant for
studio use.  Fundamentally the same as several similar looking models on
the bay with similar specs.  A little unusual in having 8 channels.
Most oboy units have either 4 or 16 although there are a few with 2 or
8.  I've never yet encountered a need for more than 2.

Dr. Flash