[OM] Re: Lenses for Allen

Subject: [OM] Re: Lenses for Allen
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:05:57 -0800 (PST)
Allen wrote:
> It takes a while when one group out of 10-15 work differently. and
> now that I know differently that will change.
>
> Thanks for letting me know,

No problem.  Oh, and take Boris's comments with a grain of salt and
the humour that it was intended to be given in.  We're an odd group
with a whole bunch of interesting personalities and cultural
diversities. What is perfectly acceptable dialog in Australia would
curl the toenails of ultra-conservative Americans and we Americans
have no sense of cultural respect for anyone else in the world.

Just grin and enjoy the ride.

AG

Never miss an email again!