[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:51:25 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Let's wait for Moose to weigh in here with his beautiful shot of
> jellyfish at Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Just did that and Scott responded, so I know he saw it.

Apologies to Joel, this is just what he doesn't like. But I would like
to give Scott a little idea of some photo opportunities at the MB Aquarium.

I put a bunch of images from the Aquarium, Pt. Lobos, Monterey, Carmel,
Carmel Valley and Henry Cowell Redwoods St. Park on the web for another
purpose and don't have time and energy to separate out the aquarium
shots just now, so here are 267 images for the brave or foolhardy. It's
too many, not all real keepers, several duplicates competing to decide
which one stays, not all just as I would like them yet.... Patience
might well be rewarded. There are images that I think are quite good
lurking in there. :-)

But, pages 2-4 have shots at the MB Aquarium and Scott may also be
interested in the Henry Cowell shots on the last page. And what the
heck, somebody may enjoy some shots of Pt. Lobos in spring bloom
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Monterey2006/>.

Moose