[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:00:26 -0800
> From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Any tips on how to shoot fish etc in an aquarium?

Polarizer?

Since you are not in jail or bankrupt, I see you still do not have a
full-on case of Zuikoholism.

One cure is to track down the elusive T-10 ringlight with T Power
Control unit and crossed polarizer. Then you'll be able to shoot with
flash through any non-metallic reflective surface.

That should set you back about 3-4 tooth extractions.

:::: "I make them go up, don't care where they come down.
:::: That's not my department," said Werner Von Braun -- Tom Leher
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AO31>