[OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:04:36 -0800
> From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
>
> I was told to come to this group by one member because you all have
> such a
> vast base of knowledge and experience. I was told by another member
> that you
> all would not be mean in your help and direction.

And you were warned by another member that they suffer no fools gladly!

Chill out, Allen. No one is giving you a hard time. If they weren't
interested in helping, they'd just ignore you.

If you ask for advice, you should be prepared to get some.

:::: Never fear failure! If inevitable, embrace it! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::