[OM] Re: Shutter speed requirements [was: 3x21 tele converter]

Subject: [OM] Re: Shutter speed requirements [was: 3x21 tele converter]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:34:43 -0800
Given the situation in the middle east, using the standard technique of
controlling availability to get more money for the same amount of product,
is what is going to happen. The price has tripled in the last 6 years, cost
of production hasn't gone up more than a few percent. So if they sell less
gallons, but make three times as much for it, they'll try for 4 and 5 times
as much.

WE haven't even been issued any excuses for the 35 cent hike in fuel in a 4
day period last week. They just don't want to pay the PR department to tell
us more crap we already know are lies. That is even more money they can
bank!

Scott